iPhone Six Love
I am NOT a phone person. I'm "speaking" with people on social media all day every day so the ringing bell of a phone feels a little Pavlov's dog for me. Ever notice how often commercials feature a ringing phone?
Convention demands we ANSWER a ringing phone so that's why ringtones make their way into so many commercials in a blind attempt to manipulate our attention if not our love. I'm ALWAYS working on something. Stopping to answer a phone call, sometimes about the project I'm working on at that moment, seems distracting and a nuisance.
TWEET ME is what my close friends and clients have learned. They respect the "mine digging" aspect of my chosen profession. They know I'm often lost in a hole so deep I may not come out for days (lol). They also know I'm watching five different social media feeds all day long, so they tweet me telling me to look at my email.
Amazingly NOW I'm current on email. Why? iPhone Six Plus. The new iPhone doesn't make me love talking on the phone anymore, but boy do I love THIS "phone". Here are ten reasons why:
* Typing - SO MUCH EASIER to type with fat fingers now (THANK YOU).
* Sound - Listening to Talking Heads LOUD with my Moon Audio Dragons on Shure SE846 earphones and sounds like BUTTER.
* Album Wall - love the horizontal scroll Pinterest-like through my albums.
* Social Hub - Since typing is easier I'm using my iPhone as a Social Help performing triage on content 10x faster.
* CAMERA - Wow new camera is stunning & cool apps make it even more so.
* Reading - display is so GOOD reading is a real possibility.
* Travel - WOW, will NEVER get lost again with Siri telling me when to turn (what's that worth). Bought backup battery charger to make sure to NEVER lose that helpful turn signal at the wrong time.
* Battery Life - SO MUCH BETTER than my 3 not even funny.
* Retired - My iPad Mini is all but GONE as it was too hard to read (should have bought the big one) iPhone is easier to swipe and manipulate with gestures (maybe just me).
* Fun - Fun factor is 10x my 3, well worth the wait and the extra $$ to have such a helpful tool.
I love my iPHone 6Plus so much, thanks to Phil Buckley for convincing me to go LARGE, I may enjoy talking on the phone some day soon...well pigs could fly someday (lol). M
|Scooped by Martin (Marty) Smith|
iPhone Six Plus: 10 Things I Love!
iPhone Six Love