In order to create videos that are going to be worth your audience’s time, you (or a team) are going to need to have a solid handle on at least these 5 areas:
1) Storytelling/Writing - Without a basic understanding of how to tell a story, there is no way you’re going to make a video that’s worth watching.
2) Editing - Good video is more about what’s taken out than what’s left in.
3) Composition - The Rule of Thirds is the basic building block for video composition.
4) Networking - The best networking for showing off your videos happens in person.
5) A Basic Understanding of SEO - If your video is good, it’s going to convert. If it’s findable, that’s just icing on the cake.
Via Giuseppe Mauriello