How to re-purpose content for maximum Social Media impact
Couple of things to consider when you repurpose content include:
* Don't lift lock stock and barrel since to do so is a duplication.
* Blend content when lifting from one area to another.
* Be careful of this rule even between different platforms.
* If you curate content from others include a ref.
* If you curate content from others put in block quotes.
* Make sure to edit meta data to be accurate to ne combination.
I agree so much with this idea I'm working on a social cms called SpinSnip. Good ideas just be careful. When Google senses a duplication of content it lowers the PageRank of both copied and copier. If your page was a PR6 before it could become a PR3 in an instant due to dupe penalties.
Via John van den Brink, Martin (Marty) Smith