The 2014 Edelman Trust Barometer (from theirannual global study) is out now, and it breaks down 16 specific attributes that businesses can improve on to build trust.
They’ve been grouped into five different clusters, each with their similar attributes, and are ranked in order of importance.
The biggest trust-building opportunity comes in the categories of engagement and integrity.
The attributes listed under these two categories are:
- Listening to customer needs and feedback
- Treating employees well
- Placing customers ahead of profits
- Ethical business practices
- Taking responsible actions to address an issue of crisis
- Transparent and open business practices
Related posts & tools by Deb:
- Don't miss a thing: Stay in touch with the Best of the Best news, from Deb's @Deb Nystrom, REVELN (change, agile learning, performance, social media, careers), once a month via email, directly to you, for free. Preview it here, via REVELN Tools.