The fastest growing audience on Twitter is adults age 55-64. (Deb: They also have money, resources and great networks.)
According to a post on Fast Company, they've grown a whopping 79% since 2012 and are also the fastest growing on Facebook and Google+.
[So how can you tailor[ your messaging to them, if this is a key audience for your type of business?
Not sure what to change? Writer and advertiser M.G. Hilton has 8 tips for targeting baby boomers, which this article summarizes, including:
1. Be direct and detailed. This audience tends to see though the fluff.
2. Utilize customer testimonials. But only if they sound sincere and real.
3. Make it clear what you offer them specifically. Mature audiences are not susceptible to peer pressure.
6. Tell a story with your marketing. Copy can be longer, just make sure it’s readable.
8. Make yourself accessible. Give lots of different ways for customers to reach you and [ask questions.]
As always in our ScoopIt news, click on the photo or title to see the full Scooped post.
Related tools & posts by Deb:
- Stay in touch with Best of the Best news, taken from Deb's 9 multi-gold award winning curation streams from @Deb Nystrom, REVELN delivered once a month via email, available for free here, via REVELN Tools
- Are you local to SE Michigan? Find out more about horse-guided leadership development sessions (no fee demos) for individuals by contacting Deb, after reviewing her coaching page here.