Social is changing so rapidly, it's impossible to create a plan when you have a moving target. The only solution at this point in time is to dive in and learn quickly.\
"Don't plan social media just do it!"
Jay Deragon - Excerpts:
- As more and more conversations begin to impact business models, market relations and the supply and demand equations change.
- Most executives are totally disconnected from the dynamics created by all things social.
- Yet the same executives expect their managers to come up with a plan to use this thing called social media.
- If you ask someone for a plan that neither you or they understand you’ll get a plan that doesn’t create anything new
- What they know is not what they need to know.
- The plan ought to be more about understanding, learning and adapting to the new marketplace dynamics that are changing your relationships with buyers
- Guy Kawasaki says: "Don't plan social media just do it!"
- Doc Searle wrote The Cluetrain Manifesto which Jay mentions. Review it!
Read full article here: [http://bit.ly/LnyFU1]