"Google announced another integration: your Google+ profile PLUS YouTube AND you can keep your channel name."
I've already done this. It makes sense if you have the right set-up with your YouTube channels. ~ Deb
Excerpt, from TNW:
- You can still keep your channel name.
- If you prefer to market your own personal brand, then Google is urging you to switch to the Google+ one.
- If you don’t want a full name on your channel, in the coming weeks, Google+ page (as opposed to a profile) will have that as a new feature is coming “in the coming weeks.”
Also coming will be
- Advanced Google+ page management features that let up to 50 people manage a single Google+ page, or ...
- A single person will be able to manage up to 50 Google+ pages, which will all supposedly nicely work with YouTube channels linked to Google+ pages.
Thanks to The Next Web, TNW. Full article here.
Via Jaana Nyström