Teachers and educators from around the world have discovered innovative ways to use Twitter as a teaching tool. They have found Twitter to be a great ideas generator, a personal learning network and the next best search engine to help their classroom be better.
You can connect, communicate and collaborate to use Twitter in your teaching practice. This presentation will help you learn multiple ways to use Twitter to:
* engage students in learning;
* research topics and content areas of interest;
* source teaching strategies and ideas;
* find resources to support your classroom program; and
* connect and collaborate with colleagues.
Via Karen Bonanno