Excerpt from article by Lee Odden on Online Marketing Blog:
"Creative sourcing of content is important especially when it doubles as a way to improve efficiency and boost relationships with members of your community and industry thought leaders.
A classic form of this type of efficient content sourcing is the Oreo Cookie blog post: Find a compelling, informative article written by someone you’d like to better connect with and pull an excerpt of it into a blog post.
Then write an intro paragraph to identify a problem that empathizes with the reader and a conclusion offering insights into the way forward. Cite and link the source of course.
Embeddable media can include visual rich content and more than just a snippet of text, giving your readers a much richer experience.
Here are 10 sources you can draw from for curate content that supports embeddable media:
1. YouTube – Embed Videos and Playlists http://is.gd/HEEmF8;
2. Slideshare – What is Embedding and How Do I Embed Content? http://is.gd/F1nECd;
3. Twitter – Embedded Tweets http://is.gd/1SrKJs;
4. Google+ – Google+ Embedded Posts http://is.gd/55giRC;
5. Vine – Embedded Vine Posts http://is.gd/S1LjeN;
6. Instagram – How to Embed Instagram Photos or Videos on a Web Page http://is.gd/hiFc7U;
7. Pinterest – Widget Builder http://is.gd/gGKOdW;
8. Facebook – Embedded Facebook Posts http://is.gd/GPBcZy;
9. Branch – Curate a Topic, Discuss it With Friends, Embed the Discussion http://is.gd/llb97a;
10. List.ly lists – Embedding Lists on Your Blog http://is.gd/9gHxsb;
Read full, interesting and original article: