Pinterest is the third largest social media site on the internet and can be used to benefit any company in many various ways. Although there are many different ways that utilizing Pinterest could benefit your company, below are the top five reasons:
1. Pinterest is a great way to promote and market your business online for free. In today’s visual world that we live in, pinning “info graphics” that are relevant to your targeted audience and “info graphics” about your product and business is a great way to advertise through Pinterest. When a follower pins or repins your photos, a hyperlink will also be displayed noting the site it originated from. Also adding a “Follow Me on Pinterest” button to your company website will help promote your page.
2. Showcase new products. Pinterest is also a great way to showcase your newest products and ideas. A lot of company’s pin pictures of newly arrived merchandise and apparel weekly so followers can see the latest inventory available. It has started to replace the normal online catalog of products.
3. Learning more about potential new employees. Pinterest can be a great resource when hiring new employees. It is very important that new employees fit in and work well with current employees. Looking at potential employees Pinterest page will give you a glimpse into who they are, what they like, and what they stand for. It is much like a resume although in pictures and allows the employers to see how the person presents themselves to the public. Many job seekers are using Pinterest as a part of their resume already.
4. Keep on top of current trends Many businesses are using Pinterest for inspiration. The social media site is a great way to stay up to date with trends, generate new business ideas, and even find new potential business opportunities. Sharing what inspires your company with pictures will inspire others and establish your company as a leader in your field of expertise.
5. Showcase Giveaways Who doesn’t love free stuff? Use Pinterest to generate website traffic and increase sales by having giveaways of branded items on your Pinterest page. Have a daily theme pin that your business shares and asks its followers to participate by pinning their answers back to you in pictures. These type of reoccurring games keep people coming back daily and answers being repinned which leads to more followers.
Overall Pinterest has grown largely since it first launched in 2010. Falling only behind Facebook and Google Plus, Pinterest has proven itself in the social media trend upon all of us. Pinterest is becoming more commonly used by businesses rather than just individuals, and it is revolutionizing the world of online business advertising.
How are you integrating social media at your workplace? If you are not spending time integrating, you may be headed in the wrong direction....After working with social media platforms, I have really found the key to success is “Integration”.
Integration of social media into other forms of marketing media and business processes is the key to success. At some point, I think the term social media will go away and people will once again refer more to the internet as a whole rather than social media.Here are some great ways to integrate social media into your current marketing media and your business processes...
These strategies can help increase your reach -- and revenue.
From Levi’s to the local craft foods shop, businesses of all sizes are flocking to Facebook’s free photo-sharing app Instagram, hoping to get noticed by its 80 million active users and expand their reach.
What makes Instagram different from other social media sites such as Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter? It's almost entirely photo-based and available only on Apple iOS and Android mobile phones and devices. Instagram has emerged as an effective marketing tool because companies can quickly build brand recognition and consumer loyalty through an ongoing stream of photos that help personalize their brand.
That Greek yogurt brand Chobani for example. In just a matter of weeks after joining Instagram a year and a half ago, Chobani (@Chobani) attracted a loyal clique of some 9,000 “Chobaniac” followers, which helped catapult the company from little-known to must-have. Chobani generated buzz about its brand on Instagram by encouraging followers to share their own pictures and holding weekly contests. A recent Chobani Instagram contest showcased Chobani fans' photos of their favorite yogurt mix-in ingredients. Chobani chose a winning fan picture each week and awarded winners free cases of yogurt.
How can you use Instagram to take your marketing to the next level? Start with these five tips.
Elevate Your Brand's Online Presence with Social Awesomizers. Posted by jtolman to ... Travis Wright gained a great infographic to help him create a cohesive story, and Rise Interactive elevated their brand's online presence.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.