Unless you have a company that is hyper-creative and visual by nature, finding things to pin on Pinterest that are relevant to your business can be hard. In the second post of this three-part series on sharing visual content on social media, we’ll look at some fun ideas that are easy to implement.
1. Think beyond your brandMake a list of everything related to your brand and create a board for each category.
2. Include fans and customersIf your fans and customers share photos of your product or service, add them to a board either specific to Customers or to one of your existing boards.
3. Use related content as a promotional toolHubspot used a really great example: Oreck, the vacuum cleaner company, has a board devoted to beautiful floors.
4. Create boards based on your blog’s categories and topicsBy tying your boards and blog together, you can link one to the other.
5. Weddings, anyone?Pinterest first became popular with women planning weddings – and brides are still the largest demographic on the site – so if there is a way you can tie your product or service to weddings, do it.
6. Cute is bigDrake University’s mascot is a bulldog – and they have an entire board dedicated to bulldogs.
7. Food is big tooPeople love “food porn!” Create a board of the meals you have during business meetings, travel and events.
8. Create hyper-niche boardsTarget the niches within your client base with boards just for them
by Monika Jansen
Read more http://bit.ly/Uelgfx
via Kelly Lieberman
Via John van den Brink