Build engaged audiences through publishing by curation.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Twitter
Sign up with Linkedin
I don't have a Facebook, a Twitter or a LinkedIn account
A short video for staff of the Department of Justice (Victoria, Australia) explaining the key elements of their social media policy. Visual licenced under Cr...
Are you sure you want to delete this scoop?
Here are 10 tips to help you craft your company's social media policy and focus on what’s important: engaging the customer.
Love this infographic. Not going to write all of this excellent advice here, but here is their top 10 Social Media Rules:1. If all you do is respond to complaints that is all people will send.
2. Stop and Ask would an actual person talk that way?
3. Everyone says they don't want to be marketed to, really they just don't want to be talked down to! (YES)4. The consumer is out for himself no you.
5. As monetization attempts to up, consumer experience goes down.
6. Don't try to be clever, BE CLEVER.
7. Social is 24/7/365 NOT a one time stunt. (YES!)
8. Always write back.
9. Have and ROI. Haven an ROI. Have an ROI.
10. People would rather talk to "Comcast Melissa" than Comcast.
This infographic just keeps giving great advice until they end up wtih the 36 Rules of Social Media Marketing.
The largest online database of social media policies from companies, governments, non-profits.