How Much Data is Created Every Minute an infographic Every minute massive amounts of it are being generated phone, website application across the Internet.
...I don’t anticipate the growth of data slowing down in my lifetime. There’s too much goodness to be mined from it all.
Recently, we decided to revisit the topic and found, not surprisingly, that the pace of data creation continued to accelerate. Our first infographic, for example, showed that Facebook users shared 684,478 pieces of content. Fast forward a couple of years and that number has exploded to 2,460,000 pieces. Insane....
Twitter’s 230 million monthly active users post more than 500 million Tweets per day. This is the draw of the network, for both users and advertisers alike.
In this comprehensive study, we took a look at the world’s top brands and some of the fastest-growing companies, and examined the tactics they’re using on the network — and what marketers can learn to help build their own strategy....
In today's CRM market, smaller vendors are competing with larger vendors by focusing on innovative features and critical integrations, and larger vendors a (.@G2Crowd just released updated CRM rankings, @salesforce included as a leader.
Social business and the use of social media and technologies for marketing both still have a long way to go, certainly regarding maturity, integration, processes and ROI. However, at the same time the speed of ‘social’ adoption and of the social/digital reality outpaces the speed of organizational adaptation. Managers need to start understanding social business and social media in general right now as they get behind in an era of digitization, consumerization and real-time connected business.
Business Cloud News Hong Kong's $242m government cloud platform goes live Business Cloud News Just eighteen months after the plan was first proposed, Hong Kong has implemented a government-wide private cloud platform, GovCloud, to support the next...
Cloud in public sector, accelerate modernization, reduce cost...
By comparison, the UK’s G-Cloud has seen over £77m in sales since procurement began in 2012 (the bulk of which took place in 2013), with over 1,000 suppliers listed in the latest procurement framework.
Listed below are what we believe to be the top eight tips to a powerful email marketing strategy. It starts with building a list, continues with data management, and ends at revenue generation.
1. Build an acquisition strategy If you’ve prioritized audience growth, begin by analyzing the places where customers are already engaging with your brand. Then, determine how to enhance those experiences and drive interactive engagement with new tools and techniques.
2. Optimizing for mobile is extremely important
3. Your data should always be relevant Assess your current data to make sure you’re sending targeted communications, not “batch and blast” messages.
4. Personalize email whenever possible Adding personalized recommendations into marketing emails can increase sales conversion rates by 15-25%, and click-through rates by 25-35%.
5. Email drives accessibility across-channels Email remains a powerful channel for its ability to bridge the three-device environment of smartphone, tablet, and PC.
6. Get their permission to use it Once you receive permission the next step is personalization and building of data around the consumer.
7. Email drives deals If you’re not making deals available via email, you are ignoring the largest, direct audience for this content.
8. Sharing isn’t just for social networks Private communications, however, are extremely valuable to brands, as a friend’s thoughtful personal endorsement will often realize a better response than one broadcast to thousands.
New App Puts Your Salesforce.com Content Inside LinkedIn Profiles PR Newswire (press release) Ebsta, the Chrome Plugin for Salesforce, today launched a free app that integrates Salesforce with LinkedIn.
IBM and Salesforce Voted Most Respected B2B Brands by Marketing Leaders PR Newswire (press release) A new survey by Circle Research has revealed that marketing leaders in the UK consider IBM and Salesforce to be the most respected B2B brands in the...
While there are tremendous opportunities for marketers on the mobile channel, there are also big challenges that need to be overcome. Use these tips to create a mobile-first content marketing strategy...
A recent study by Nielsen and Google suggests that 77 percent of mobile searches are performed at work or home — areas where a PC is also likely to have been available. Yet, mobile website visitors have a 9.56 percent higher bounce rate on an average than desktop visitors. These conflicting stats demonstrate that, while there are tremendous opportunities for marketers on the mobile channel, there are also big challenges that need to be overcome.
Indeed, the 93 percent of B2B marketers who create content (as indicated by CMI’s most recent research) should mobile-optimize their content marketing strategy in order to extend the time visitors spend engaging with their content, and convert more of those mobile visitors into customers.Here are a few usable tips to help you do just that...
Telemanagement Microsoft social media accounts breached USA TODAY "We recently became aware of a targeted cyber attack that led to access to Skype's social media properties, but these credentials were quickly reset," said Skype in a statement...
andree johnston's insight:
This is the second time this year that the SEA has targeted Microsoft.
The social media trends we will likely be obsessing over this year from a better way to blog to taking even more selfies.
More than 70% of online adults are Facebook users, but the popular social network is facing some slivers of competition as new digital destinations entice users. In 2013 we saw the rise of visual social media, with services such as Instagram and Pinterest reeling in fans with photos-first agendas.
This year there is not just one emerging trend, but instead there are a number, changing the way people connect online--all while slowly eating tiny bits of Facebook's lunch....