Curated by Beth Kanter
Debra Askanase pointed me to this post via Twitter
The blog Pam Dyer at Pamorama summarizes a webinar by Eric Boggs, CEO of Argyl Social and Jay Baer. The webinar addressed these questions about when to post:
- What is the impact of timing on clicks and interactions?
- How B2B and B2C timings differ
- How time zones alter the equation
- Post timing should be used strategically to maximize engagement
- Infographic summarizes data for best times for engagement (Argle data - slide 8 of deck cites source) for different audiences on different platforms. (Need to compare this with Dan Zarella's research