You cannot let your fear trap you into bad habits.
“We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face… we must do that which we think we cannot.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Remember the twelve statements below when you feel the fear. Can you afford not be true to your own voice? How long can you hide from your fears?
1. Don’t follow the crowd
2. Tell it like it is
3. Inhibition is your friend
4. Lessons learned
5. It is all out there somewhere
6. It is not as bad as you think
7. Awkward is a state of mind
8. Contributions are not just for academics
9. Express yourself
10. Show your heart
12. Do it anyway