SIGFOX network 1st anniversary – 5th of June - Paris
One year ago, SIGFOX officially launched the cellular network dedicated to M2M and Internet of Things. In order to celebrate the one-year anniversary, SIGFOX is hosting a major event in Paris on the 5th of June.
During the past year, SIGFOX has extended the network coverage in France and abroad, and an important number of industrial actors have adopted the disruptive connectivity solution, resulting in a large and broad ecosystem.
This event is the opportunity to meet and interact with key members of the dynamic SIGFOX ecosystem:
- Tower owners deploying SIGFOX gateways to provide the operated out-of-the-box connectivity,
- Silicon Vendors adding the SIGFOX communication protocol to their modules,
- Systems Integrators integrating the off-the-shelf SIGFOX modules in their products,
- Solution Providers creating value added solutions based upon objects using the SIGFOX network,
- Customers taking advantage of the cost effective and low energy consuming connectivity to enhance their business processes and create new ones.
The event speakers will represent the top management of more than twenty well-known Internet of Things and M2M actors, and will be structured around four panels:
1. Silicon Vendors
3. Internet of Things
4. M2M in the industry
This event will take place in the center of Paris at "L'Atelier Richelieu".
Important announcements concerning SIGFOX development will be given during this event. Follow us on our web site www.sigfox.com, our scoop.it topic (http://www.scoop.it/t/sigfox) or our twitter (https://twitter.com/sigfox) to keep in touch with these announcements.