Buffet's Startup Tips Are so important I created a @HaikuDeck for his tips and for implied startup tips such as:
* Multiple Money - don't depend on one income source.
* Spending - buying things you don't need means selling stuff you do...eventually.
* Savings - Save then spend not the other way around.
* Investment - Never put all eggs in one basket no matter how beautiful the egg. * Honesty - Honesty and character and lack of it are expensive and amplifed by money so don't expect from "cheap people".
There are reasons other than sheer brillance Warren Buffet has way more money than most. He lives by a strict code and these tips share some of that code. Great #startup and life tips.
My favorites are learning to spend only AFTER saving (hard lesson that one) and the tip about honesty being expensive so don't expect it from "cheap people". I suspect Warren means "cheap" in much more than the monetary sense.
Airlineratings.com provides an A-Z on the global aviation industry including a world class rating system, safety ratings, crash investigations, videos and facts/statistics from our very own team of first-rate international editors and experts.
From the luxurious ‘flying boats’ of the 1930’s to today’s sleek and crowded jet planes, Keith Lovegrove’s book ‘Airline: Style at 30,000 Feet’ gives an insightful overview of almost a century of airline design and its surrounding culture.
CHICAGO, March 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- One in six (17 percent) hiring managers spend 30 seconds or less, on average, reviewing resumes, according to a new CareerBuilder survey. A majority (68 percent) spend less than two minutes. With so little time to capture interest, even a candidate's word choice can make a difference. The nationwide sample of employers identified which commonly-used resume terms are overused or cliche and which are strong additions.
The Lean Startup Every entrepreneur and wannabe entrepreneur should read Eric Ries' The Lean Startup. Here are 6 Tips from the book:
* Build an "Innovation Factory" Using Lean Startup techniques.
* Validated Learning most important "product" in any startup. * Find what assumptions are BRILLIANT & which ones are CRAZY. * Create a testing & experimentation culture & experiment based on vision, core values and feedback.
* You don't know what "quality" is yet, so go early, ugly and fast and refine from feedback.
* Get Out of the Building meaning get your ideas in front of real customers as soon as possible.
Highly recommend The Lean Startup and not JUST for startups. Great book for intrepreneurs, people trying to innovate within Fortune 1,000 companies, too.
A Delta Airlines Boeing 767-300, registration N191DN performing flight DL-101 (dep Jan 20th) from Atlanta,GA (USA) to Buenos Aires Ezeiza,BA (Argentina), was on approach to Buenos Aires when the aircraft encountered severe turbulence prompting the crew to initiate a go around at about 4500 feet MSL. A slat departed the aircraft's right hand wing. The crew diverted to Montevideo (Uruguay) for a safe landing on runway 06 about 30 minutes later.
Once upon a time there were only workers and owners, but then the age of the manager dawned. There are five million managers in the UK today, 10 times as many as there were 100 years ago. Why this the obsession with management?
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.