I call them the “The Big Three Time and Money Shapers for any online business using social media - Your Purpose, Your Strategy, Your Comfort Zone. Each are part of a solution, which provides a way to keep you, your online business, and your social media activities productive. If you tip the balance on any of these three, you run the risk of becoming unproductive – wasting time. Wasted Time = Wasted Money
Twitter Cards provide an enormous traffic driving opportunity. Here are 9 creative ways how to drive traffic to your website with Twitter Cards.
Gary Hyman's insight:
Twitter is filled with fantastic opportunities to drive traffic (people) to your website. You just need to identify, test them out, and if they work for you, keep them in your bag of traffic goodies. One such opportunity is Twitter Cards. Twitter Cards, if used creatively, can be used to drive additional traffic to your website. If you play your “Twitter Cards” correctly (pardon the pun), some of the traffic you drive to your website will end up on one of your email list.
Best WordPress Plugins: 40 SEO and WordPress experts reveal their 5 favorite free and Premium WordPress Plugins. Amazing content, check it out....
Ileane Smith – BasicBlogTips
This question comes at a really good time because I switched themes recently which caused me to take an even closer look at the plugins I use on Basic Blog Tips. Before I give you my five favs, I want to start off by saying how important it is to have a great theme with basic features built-in. This will make a huge difference in performance and greatly reduce the number of plugins you need to install.
My current theme is Genesis and I use a child theme from Appendipity called Showcase. So right out the gate I don’t need to install any social sharing or following plugins because they are integrated within Showcase.
With all that said, it’s still challenging to pick 5 plugins but I’ll give it a shot.
1. Anti-spam – is the newest one I’m testing to cut down on the time I spend moderating comments. I almost don’t want to give that little secret away because somehow whenever a plugin like this gets popular, the spammers figure out a way to work around it. But it’s so good I have to share it with you guys.
2. AuthorSure – is a plugin that takes all the fuss out of setting up Google Authorship, which is essential for any blog with multiple authors and for bloggers who don’t want to mess around with code. It adds a nice looking author bio box and a lot of other options as well.
3. Pretty-link Pro – is another must have for anyone doing affiliate marketing. It makes your links easier to remember and it’s also great for YouTubers and Podcasters who want to share links on their shows.
4. WP-Optimize – is a great one to have around. If you haven’t used this one before, the first time you run it, you will most certainly notice that your blog loads faster.
5. P3 Plugin Performance Profiler – will come in handy when you see that your blog is loading slowly. This one will tell you which plugin is causing the issue and give you a complete rundown of the time it takes for each one to load. When you see the load times, I know it will be hard but just un-install the one with the longest load time and you’ll be thankful you did!
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.