Writing for search engines means literally formatting your content in a way that allows search engines to read and index it. Optimizing your content for search engines will also be appreciated by readers, since SEO techniques can support user experience and navigation.
Combining the thoughtful and relevant allure of content marketing with the practical and fundamental techniques of search engine optimization is what is going to take your website content from simply existing to super effective!
10 Effective Website Content and Copy Steps Condensed:
- Step #1: Get to Know your Audience & Target Market
- Step #2: Organize Content Across Your Website Strategically
- Step #3: Connect Your Content with Search Results
- Step #4: Follow the Basics of Formatting On Page Text for SEO
- Step #5: Follow the Basics of Formatting Images for SEO
- Step #6: Don’t Underestimate the Value of New Article Titles
- Step #7: Tag Your Content Wisely
- Step #8: Use Consistent Formatting
- Step #9: Utilize the Value of your Social Reach
- Step #10: Prepare to Pivot