Your new post is loading...
The fact that motivational courses have flourished for decades means that people want to be more motivated. At the moment there are increasing reasons to feel exhausted, unmotivated, and eventually
from the article:
Seven Major Motivators
1. Having your work be noticed and appreciated.
2. Setting long-term goals that lead to satisfying results.
3. Doing work that you are passionate about.
4. Feeling that your bosses are loyal to you.
5. Open communications between workers and managers.
6. Feeling that you have job security.
7. Mastering a skill.
How long does it take to become elite at your craft? And what do the people who master their goals do differently than the rest of us? That’s what John Hayes, a cognitive psychology professor at Carnegie Mellon University, wanted to know.
Via Ryan Hines