Kutuno helps people select parts and components – including motors, batteries and power systems – for do-it-yourself (DIY) robots.
Avoid confusion and unnessary expenses by using our tools to select the perfect parts for your robot. Our system takes your goals, specifications and budget into account to generate a shopping list for you to buy those components in your favorite robotics store.
Why should you use Kutuno? - SAVE TIME. Do not spend time browsing dozens of stores or reading hundreds of blogs.
- AVOID PAIN AND UNCERTAINTY. Do not find out that the parts you have chosen do not work properly together, do not provide enough power or they are just crappy components.
- SAVE MONEY. Do not waste your money re-ordering parts because you have not chosen the right ones in the first place.
Kutuno One is a high-quality and powerful mobile robot powered by a Raspberry Pi.
- Designed to last: High-quality components for a powerful and indestructible robot that will support your current and future applications (carbon fiber chassis, etc.)
- Designed to start developing code right away: Open source algorithms and sensors / actuators interface to control your robot with your favorite language, like C, C++, Python, etc.
- Designed to support real-time communication: WiFi reachable to develop code, to execute it and for real-time communication with your robot.
- Designed to be plug&play: Everything will be already designed, assembled, tested and mounted – avoiding the pain of designing and constructing electrical, mechanical, sensors, actuators and power systems.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.