1. There is an extreme reduction in the rate of health care costs.
2. By creating more jobs and promoting economic growth, the president's budget will reduce the deficit for 2015.
3. The President's budget aligns with the compromises of Congress by funding for necessary programs like early learning, research programs to look for cures, and manufacturing institutes. This would strengthen both economic and national security.
4. The pros that I see in this proposal are that he would help increase education, the economy, and jobs. The cons that I see are that he is not focusing on one issue so some of the issues listed might get left behind.
1. The president has chosen to enact an executive order because Congress is refusing to work with him on this issue.
2. The president limitations on the executive order is that he can only affect those working under the federal government.
3. The criticism is that the president is using this power to his advantage and he should work with Congress. For this specific issue they believe that Obama is over stepping his bounds into something he shouldn't control.
4. The White House has chosen not to address the gay rights policies. They don't want to address this mainly because it is such a heated topic and although there are a number of people for it, there is even a greater number against.
Video on msnbc.com: The age-old practice of politicians re-drawing Congressional districts to find friendly voters, or, gerrymandering, has allowed members of the House of Representatives from both sides of the aisle to stay in power regardless of...
1. In 2016, the media seems to be looking for a leader who is beloved by the people and has more advantages than disadvantages according to their research on the hopeful’s character and interactions with the people. it is nearly the same for both parties. It differs only in that the Republican Party seems to be more invested in the search for their next candidate as they have more running and more detailed research on their candidates than the Democratic party.
2. Sabato barely concerns himself with the actual platforms of the candidates and instead chooses to report on their qualities as politicians, and any sort of misgivings they have so far had with the people.
3. The permanent presidential campaign is an idea which suggests that there is an ongoing relationship between the person holding office and his or her people.This means that the president, even after being vetted and elected, must strive to keep the people fond of him. The president must be of completely noble aspirations to succeed in office.
4. To me, being identified as an early leader in the race is definitely a disadvantage. The more attention one receives from the media, the more likely they are to be victimized by it. I realize that extra attention from the media also gives them a leg ahead in the race, however I like to think that the media has no allies.
Texas remains a Republican-leaning state because its white residents are becoming increasingly Republican and its large Hispanic population, though solidly Democratic, is less so than Hispanics nationally.
1. The democrats are hopeful for a party realignment because there is a growing Hispanic population in Texas and the majority of Hispanics vote democratic. The minorities are a major factor in the polls.
2. Even though the Hispanic population is growing the number of Hispanics leaning towards republican is also growing.
3. It is unlikely for a political realignment because the number of republican Hispanics are growing and the majority of Hispanics don't vote anyway. For a democracy to operate effectively people must participate so Texas will not get and accurate vote.
4. They collected there polls from Hispanics throughout the country and throughout Texas instead of just one area.
1. The NRA is trying to use their influence on people so that they can convince their senators to vote no for this appointment. They believe that this person is going to somehow be an advocate to gun control.
2. For many senators whose states are not pro gun control these senators must vote against the appointment or they risk losing votes. Especially in states like Alaska and Louisiana.
3. The president is the one who appoints the surgeon general and then congress chooses whether or not to accept the appointment.
4. They could have avoided the topic if gun control with this candidate and focuse on other things that were not so controversial. They learned that they can't nominate just anyone , that they must nominate candidates that will please everyone.
1. The electoral college was made to make the whole process less confusing and make everything simpler, the reason the founding fathers made it was because they didn't trust the American people to select the right person.
2. Safe states give candidates automatic electoral college votes and make running easier, while swing states make the candidates work hard and put in a lot of money.
3. House of Representatives.
4. Because Al Gore won the majority of the votes, but Bush won because of the electoral college system so many people felt like the wrong person was in office.
5. I am not happy with the current system mainly because it makes a lot of people doubt there ability to vote and I believe that it forces us into a two party system which we shouldn't have to follow.
More Americans today are satisfied with where the nation stands on acceptance of gays and lesbians, federal taxes, and healthcare availability than were satisfied in 2001. But Americans' satisfaction with the economy has declined.
1. The historical events such as 9/11 and the dotcom boom do suggest some of the changes in public opinion.
2. The results to coincide with my expectations, mainly because republicans favor less gun control and the way the environment is handled while democrats favor more gun control and more environmental changes.
3. For republicans a public policy that would fix the health care situation would be supported while, a policy making stricter gun control would be supported by the democrats.
4. The 4% difference means that there could be a chance some of the data is incorrect because of the method they used to conduct the survey, but it impacts little of how I interpret the data because it doesn't make much of a difference to the overall thought.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.