For most of us, marketing emails are the scourge of the inbox, yet like television commercials, every once in a while we stumble across a gem that not only draws us in, but actually convinces us to buy.
GIF is the standard format for compressing images with large areas of solid colors and crisp details like those in line art, logos, or type. Being an 8 bit-depth image format it would have disappeared from the web after the introduction of the JPEG and PNG file formats, but GIF is still a favored web file format thanks to its frame animation feature. In this tutorial, we will have a close look at all the available options to convert a video to a GIF animation, and how to optimize its file size.
Getting the design of your newsletter right is an extremely important affair. It's the first thing your subscribers see and the one design that will represent you in e-mail inboxes throughout the world. Start experimenting with this range of free newsletter templates.
Le mardi sur PPC's, c'est #Innovation, #Infographie ou #Inspiration. Pour ce mardi, voici une infographie des statistiques d'usages des médias sociaux chez les ados selon une étude réalisée par le cabinet NextAdvisor.
Pour Facebook, la publicité est essentielle. Selon les derniers chiffres Facebook, elle représente 88% du chiffre d’affaires au second trimestre 2013. La première publicité Facebook est apparue dès le mois d’avril 2004.
Only days after announcing the launch of ads, social networking site Pinterest is now making an appeal to publishers: the company is today rolling out an updated "article" pin type, designed to expand Pinterest's reach beyond those pinning...
There are an extensive number of resources for web design inspiration, including industry leaders like Smashing Magazine and Web Designer Depot. However, to encompass a variety of viewpoints, it's important to dig beyond these sources. If you’re looking to expand beyond the obvious go-to's, check out some of the best sources for creative web design inspiration below....
Long Story Short, la toute première série de mini-documentaires sur la nouvelle génération de créateurs digitaux. Endemol Beyond et Orange lancent une série de 10 mini-documentaires qui ambitionne de dresser les portraits des Viners, Instagramers ou Gif makers les plus créatifs et influents du moment. Découvrez le portrait d'Alex Strohl, connu pour ses photos de…
In a 2012 study on the state of marketing conducted by IBM, 52 percent of Chief Marketing Officers said that they are unprepared for the expected level of complexity over the next five years. Which only makes me wonder whether the other 48 percent were posturing, daydreaming when they answered the survey, or really think they have it all figured out.
From big data to the myriad of little dials we need to turn in managing our brands, there has never been more to do, less time in which to do it, and such a paucity of patience for poor performance.So what’s a marketer to do? Develop more sophisticated systems and tools? Invest in new methodologies and engagement strategies? Create deeper integration between every function in their business--from IT and Finance to Customer Service and Sales?
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.