"Whether teacher, trainer, or instructional designer these are 5 TED talks you need to watch. They all provide insight into the way we learn and what’s wrong with how we currently ‘deliver’ learning. They all think big when envisaging how we might design and create engaging and meaningful learning experiences.
My key takeaways:
* Creativity should have the same status as literacy.
* Solving problems sparks curiosity and creativity.
* Conversely giving the learner too much information can kill that buzz.
* We need creative problem solvers for our future.
* Learning happens best when it is social, collaborative, has meaning and is on the learners terms."
Via John Evans