1. Why did Florida's state board of education call an emergency meeting to lower the passing score on its writing exam?
2. Why did New York eliminate the "Hare and the Pineapple" item when scoring the 8th grade reading test?
3. Why have 525 Texas school boards, more than 1,400 New York principals, and more than 8,000 individuals across the nation endorsed anti-high-stakes-testing resolutions and statements?
4. Who pays for and who profits from the testing explosion resulting from the No Child Left Behind Act and similar misguided education policies?
5. What can parents, teachers, administrators, and school board members do to change the costly and destructive path we are on?