1. We can’t see the full ‘data’ picture
2. Digital = Publishing
3. Walled Gardens Make Readers Claustrophobic
4. We’re Not Sure How Much Is To Blame on Global Recession
5. We’re still in Love with Print
6. We Need To Understand Alternative Distribution Channels
7. The Audience Wants to Interact – and what does this mean for IP?
8. We’re Increasingly Enticed and then Freaked Out by Technology
9. Brands See Value in Writers, While Publishers Can’t Always Monetize Content
10. We Like Post-Digital Projects – but are they commercially viable?