A brilliant way to quote...
This is a handy little tool for quoting or citing a portion of a web page as an image. Writers and bloggers will find it useful. Here's how to do it:
- drag one of three bookmarklet versions into your browser
- when you have a webpage or section you want to cite, click the bookmarklet
- select a section of the page with your mouse and click "cut out"
- Kwout saves it with an embed link that you drop into your article, post or blog as an image
- click on the active links within the image and view the source.