It can be tough using Facebook for business. Every time you think you know what you are doing Facebook change something. Whether it’s a change in the newsfeed algorithm or a layout change they really know how to keep you on your toes.
Last week Facebook changed the way you access your Facebook business page. You can no longer ‘Use Facebook As’ function. Facebookers were understandably confused and many came to me looking for a solution. This post is my answer.
In this post I will show you:
1. Where to find your business page Facebook feed
2. How to Like other business pages from your Facebook page
3. How to comment and like posts as your page
4. Liking and commenting on mobile
5. What is Business Manager and how do you know if you’ve got it?...