New headline trend? Emotional intrigue
There it is. Another of those stupid blog post titles that says plenty about nothing.
You know the kind of lame titles I’m talking about?
- PR Is Dead! Long Live PR!
- Memo to Tom Foremski: Die Linkbait Journalism, Die!
- The press release is dead. Long live the press release…
- The Web Is Dead. Long Live the Internet
- The blog is dead, long live the blog
- Newsweek is dead, long live the news.
Before you get all excited and point to my stupid post headline, I think I’ve made my point....