For marketers who have not used video in direct sales or direct communications, the process may be daunting. The Content Marketing Institute identified eight key steps for creating and deploying B2B video content to assist.
These steps make the process manageable, straightforward and cover the following:
1. Execution – producing video content
2. Distribution – selecting what channels to use for distributing videos
3. Encouragement – using SEO and other tools to tell an audience to watch your video
4. Viral – creating content that people not only want to share, but make it easy for viewers to pass the video along
5. Optimization – incorporating simple calls to action to convert viewers into customers
6. Maximization – making video content a key component of the marketing mix
7. Analyzing – using data to determine a video’s ROI, especially in relation to sales lead generation
8. Do it again – web video marketing should not be a “one and done” exercise...