Project on domestic violence
2 views | +0 today
Follow
Your new post is loading...
Your new post is loading...
Scooped by Sylvie Vandestrate
Scoop.it!

Study finds sexual and domestic violence widespread, largely undiscussed - CBS News

Study finds sexual and domestic violence widespread, largely undiscussed - CBS News | Project on domestic violence | Scoop.it
Daily Mail Study finds sexual and domestic violence widespread, largely undiscussed CBS News The prevalence of sexual assault and domestic violence reported in these studies, however, does not appear to have translated into widespread discussion of...
more...
No comment yet.
Rescooped by Sylvie Vandestrate from Domestic Violence
Scoop.it!

Domestic Violence against Men (under VAWA) - an investigative report on a taboo subject!.

Among the reported domestic violence cases, 50 to 60% of abuses are against women, the other 40% are against men.

Via asperger-kids.org
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sylvie Vandestrate
Scoop.it!

Abuse survivor shares story to kick-start National Domestic Violence Awareness ... - Downtown Devil

Abuse survivor shares story to kick-start National Domestic Violence Awareness ... - Downtown Devil | Project on domestic violence | Scoop.it
Downtown Devil
Abuse survivor shares story to kick-start National Domestic Violence Awareness ...
more...
No comment yet.