You are the content you publish.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Twitter
I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter account
Start a free trial of Scoop.it Business
Based on Gagne's suggestions for engaging learners.
This is the first of nine infographics that will look at Gagne’s Nine Events of Learning. This first one looks at how to gain students attention. Additional infographics will cover the "events of learning" listed below. And if you find this of interest if you do a search on Gagne's Nine Events of Learning you will find quite a bit of information.
* Inform learners of objectives
* Stimulate recall of prior learning
* Present the content
* Provide “learning guidance”
* Elicit performance (practice).
* Provide feedback
* Assess performance
* Enhance retention and transfer to the job