Debate rages about how much of what is taught in leadership courses actually transfers to leadership practice. Some have suggested that knowledge transfer is as low as 10%. Other studies show the number closer to 60%.
1. This post is part of a series on childhood poverty in the United States in partnership with Save the Children and Julianne Moore.
2. One in four children live in poverty.
Living in poverty affects education.
3. Carolyn S. Miles believes people should try to help families in poverty, because childrens' edudcation suffers.
4. Carolyn says: "If we want to break the cycle of poverty we need to ensure that our children excell academically."
6. I learned that the columnist is very determined to change the lives of kids.
7. This article was written for educated individuals.
8. The writer does offer enough evidence to agree with her, if we help kids deal with poverty and focus them on education they can pull themselves out of poverty.
Carolyn S. Miles relies heavily on, and opens up the article using pathos, relaying the story a principal told her of a teacher who went to go buy a young boy a pair of shoes. The young boy in question only had one pair of shoes and they were too large for him, so large in fact he "had to poke holes in the front so his toes would not be crushed." Since winter was coming the teacher went out and bought him a pair of shoes because she did not want the boy to have no protection from the frost of winter. She also uses logos when she puts forth a solution to bring kids out of poverty, by setting high academical standards for them and having them make good careers, there by breaking the cycle of poverty.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.