The European Lotteries has presented their own white paper outlining "Anti-Dog-Eat-Dog Rule" and "The Equalization of Opportunity Bill" including:
1. EU member states should be able to create whatever gaming legislation they want even if it breaks the concept of free trade, legal consistency and anti-trust protection.
2. EU should focus is policing resources on coordinating information about non-monopoly operators.
3. EU should use any and all necessary tools to implement the protection of monopoly operators including IP/DNS blocking, payment blocking, blacklisting etc.
4. "Unfair operator principle" should be implemented meaning that operators should be banned in all countries if one country doesn't like them.
5. EU should regonize the benefit of monopoly operators for the good of society.