Malta-registered online gambling firm Redbet Holding AB released its first quarter 2012 results:
- Operating revenues amounting to SEK 24.5 million (Q1/2011: SEK 17.2 million), an increase of 42 percent.
- Operating profit amounting to SEK 0.6 million (Q1/2011: SEK 0.8 million).
- Profit after tax amounting to SEK 0.3 million (Q1/2011: SEK 0.6 million).
- Casino represented 39 percent of the group's total gaming revenue, while betting accounted for 32 percent & poker 29 percent.
- Casino revenues grew by 97 percent
- Betting revenues grew by 32 percent
- Poker revenues grew by 3 percent
- Earnings per share amounting to SEK 0.01 (Q1/2011: SEK 0.02).
- Player deposits amounting to 91.4 million (Q1/2011: 71.1 million), an increase of 29 percent
- Registered online gaming player accounts for the Group was 315 519 (Q1/2011: 167 618).
- Active player accounts amounted to 38 384 (Q1/2011: 20 636).