Claire Curry selected a few of the latest new geographic, host and species records for plant pests and diseases or their predators from CAB Abstracts. Some records of pests are:
- First record of Trioza vitreoradiata (Maskell) (Hemiptera: Triozidae) in citrus.
- Biological and serological diagnosis of Iris yellow spot virus in onion from northern India.
- Fusarium chlamydosporum, causing wilt disease of guava (Psidium guajava L.) in India.
- New distribution and lure records of Dacinae (Diptera: Tephritidae) from Queensland, Australia, and description of a new species of Dacus fabricius.
- Chilli bud borer, Goethella asulcatta Girault in Andhra Pradesh.
- First report of the invasive stink bug Bagrada hilaris (Burmeister) (Heteroptera: Pentatomidae) from New Mexico, with notes on its biology.