Pinterest is proving to be an extremely useful social media network for businesses to engage in. So why should you be be interested in Pinterest?
Recent new data is showing that it has now become the 4th largest referral network after passing Yahoo and now only sits behind Google, Facebook and Twitter.
Here are 10 tips from when it comes to Pinterest and your business:
- Create a content strategy that is centered around the lifestyle of your target audience
2. Set Goals
- Define your goals. Are you looking to create brand awareness? Drive traffic to you your website?
- Position your brand to align with popular, timely and topical conversations.
- Google LOVES Pinterest!
- Pinterest is a social community that requires two-way engagement.
- Sort your boards well. Also, while keywords are important, have a little fun with how you name your boards
- Pinterest is a great opportunity to reach all the segments of your audience.
- Be sure that the content on your website is easy to share.
- Measure your success. What boards and pins are seeing the most “Likes,” and “Repins?”
- Have fun with this awesomely visual medium.
By Suuny Rodriguez from ZOG Digital
Read more at jeffbullas.com