SMi's 3rd annual conference and exhibition
Biosimilars North America
Conference: November 16 - 17, 2016 l Workshop: November 15, 2016 l Iselin, New Jersey, USA
Abzena; Schwegman, Lundberg & Woessner, P.A.; Wyatt Health Management
HAVE YOU SECURED YOUR PLACE YET? BOOK HERE
SMi's 3rd annual Biosimilars North America, by popular demand, will be heading back to Iselin, New Jersey, USA this November. This year's event promises to bring even more senior experts discussing industry hot topics!
Day one will address the regulatory updates, commercialization: lessons learned in Europe and worldwide, while Day two will explore the technological developments, commercialization strategies and market development, through a series of exciting panel discussions, presentations and workshops.
Join us to network with your colleagues and discuss:
- Lessons learned in Europe (Norwegian Medicines Agency)
- Succeeding with Biosimlars in Canada (Wyatt Health Management)
- Considerations for commercialization success (Boehringer Ingelheim)
- Interchangeability's impact on Biosimilars (Amgen)
- Industry partnership and corporate strategy (Teva)
- Biosimilars: Key factors for successful uptake in the market (Challand Biosimilar Consulting) and much more
Don't miss the great opportunity to network with the leading industry experts and learn how to ensure both clinical and commercial success to replenish the pipelines! See the 2016 agenda here.
Would like to sponsor or exhibit? contact Alia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6168 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to join us as a delegate, register online , or get in touch with Fateja Begum: email@example.com; +44 (0) 20 7827 6184