SyReach Notes is a personal Knowledge Management software. More than notes writing, connect notes, explain the context, write abstracts about common patterns, find solutions, and build your knowledge.
A complete solution that covers the entire lifecycle of personal knowledge management, from information watch to content publication, through note taking, web resources download and knowledge building tools.
- Monitor critical information sources through RSS feeds and web pages monitoring
- Redact notes with a dedicated research notes editor, that supports notes linking and document references
- Collect information from the web (pictures, text excerpts, web pages, or any file) or from your local devices
- Link notes, classify with tags or use the automatic classification feature, find similar notes
- Dedicated tools and embedded Apps to build knowledge out of information
- Share and Publish notes, web resources and articles (collection of notes and resources on a topic)
- Notes are available everywhere: Support of Cloud drives (Google drive, SkyDrive, Dropbox)
SyReach Notes now offers a full coverage of personal KM needs: Seek with integrated watch module and search engines, Sense with note and article edition, linking and knowledge building. Share by email or publish to Scoop.it selected resources linked to your articles!
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.