Build engaged audiences through publishing by curation.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Twitter
I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter account
Start a free trial of Scoop.it Business
Are you sure you want to delete this scoop?
Good news for those interested in signing up for the Content Curation Master Class coming up this Monday. Two more curations tools have lined up to freely offer their PRO or yet-unavailable features to all participants to the master class organized by TheNextWeb Academy.
1) Handpick - custom curated email news to your selected contacts
60 days access to PRO account for free
2) NOOWIT - early access to Editor / Publishing features and PRO features for free - as soon as they become available (for blog authors)
These two line up to complete a full bonus-set that includes:
3) Spundge - content curation/publishing platform
4) Listly - create/curate/publish professional-looking embeddable lists
5) Twtrland - find true influencers and experts for every niche, skill or place
60 days access to PRO account for free +
free 30-minute custom demo
6) Swayy - news discovery and curated social sharing
direct access to private Beta + PRO plan free for 45 days
7) Scoop.it - content curation/publishing platform
access to PRO account for free for 3 months
8) OpenTopic - content curation/publishing platform
access to Private Beta
9) Permamarks - permanent archival of web pages
Participants to the "Content Curation for Everyone" class will also get:
N.B.: Though the official promotion says for "beginners" this is really an "intermediate" class designed for those who already understand the basics and want to go beyond them.
You can sign-up for the class here: http://thenextweb.com/academy/
For more info, contact me directly at: Robin.Good @ masternewmedia.org
(Image credit: Chocolate candies - Shutterstock)
tools per la content curation
Links to a range of applications for content curation of topics.