Specialized in manufacturing various types of fish feed extruder with high quality and cost-effective price.
|Scooped by Linda Liu|
Extruded fish feed machine can be divided into wet type and dry type mill. They both can produce floating fish feed pellets, slowing sinking pellets and sinking feed pellets. The main difference is whether need to connect to a boiler to send steam before extruding. Fish feed pellet mills are used to produce pellets with corn, wheat, soybean, fish meal mixture etc. They are suitable for processing floating aquatic feeds, pet food and aquarium fish feeds with diameter of 0.9-10mm.
Dry Type Fish Feed Pellet Extruder Technical Feature
●New type design, impact structure and high production efficiency
●Main parts are made of special alloy material after heat treatment
●Screw discharge nozzle adopt modular design, easy to adjust
●No need to add adhesive when produce floating feeds
●Can produce round pellets with diameter of 0.6-16mm
●The principal axis is of composite structure, and the spare extend shaft can fit different material processing.
For Both Dry & Wet Type Fish Feed Extruder, you can get the following at free charge
◆Formula for making floating fish feed pellets/sinking puffed feed pellets/slowing sinking feed pellets.
◆ Extra easy wear parts including two sleeves, one screw, one cutting knife and three die moulds.
Spare Parts of Fish Feed Extruder
Wet Type Fish Feed Pellet Mill Features
◆ High output, low consumption: with conditioner, hot steam and liquid can be added to the material so that the quality and quantity of pellets can be improved while the power consumption is reduced greatly.
◆ ◆ Durable and long service life: Screw and barrel are made of special alloy steel to get longer service life and lower production cost.
Convenient to maintain: special design and simple structure, the mill is easy to install, dismantle and remove.
◆ Top quality pellets: With double layers jacketed conditioners, materials can be cooked sufficiently to meet special needs of aquatic feed.
Wet Type Fish Feed Pellets Mill Technical Features
1. The international advanced pellets cutting technology, soft knives fitting type and infinitely variable speeds, the materials can be cut into pellets in any length without burr.
2. Special pressurized stamping die ensures the output and quality of feed pellets; electric heating device can improve the puffing rate of feed.
3. Speed-controlling feeding device, feeding evenly to avoid blocking.
4. Discharging die plate is easy to replace, just replace the die plate and you can produce feed pellets with different sizes.
5. With the conditioner, steam and liquid can be added to the material more conveniently and exactly.
6. Specially- designed feeding section ensures no material blocking or reverting.
7. In emergency circumstances, rapid discharging device under the conditioner can prevent material and impurities into the extruding section.
Advantages of Feed Pellets Produced by Puffed Fish Feed Pellet Mill
Puffed floating fish feed:
☆ Convenient for feeding management: the final pellets can keep floating for at least 12 hours without dissolution and feeders can easily observe the feeding condition of fish.
☆ Sanitary and easy to digest: high temperature and high pressure can kill the harmful bacteria such as salmonellosis and escherichia coli, besides protein denaturation and starch dextrinization can make the feed easier to digest for fish.
☆ Feed saving: compared with common powdery or pellet feed, adopting the puffed floating fish feed can save feed 8%-15%.
Sinking aquatic and livestock feed pellets: most toxins contained in the material and antinutritional factors including antitryptase and urease can be eliminated to improve the nutrients digestibility and utilization by animals