And how to get over it.
When was the last time you did any of the following at work?
* You didn’t share your honest view on a topic, even when asked.
* You got upset with someone, but didn’t let them know why.
* You procrastinated on completing a deliverable primarily because you just didn’t see the value in it.
* You praised someone in public, but criticized them in private.
* You responded to an exchange with, “Whatever you want is fine. Just tell me what you want me to do,” when in actuality, it wasn’t fine with you.
Via Barb Jemmott