Jomsom Muktinath is situated North of Pokhara, Nepal's spectacular diversity appears at its finest The deep valleys and high mountains encircling the massive Annapurna Himal
embrace a wide range of peoples and terrain, from subtropical jungle to a high, dry landscape resembling the Tibetan Plateau. This is the most popular trekking region, attracting over 75% of all trekkers (more than 30.000 annually). It's also among the tamest areas, with excellent lodges lining the main routes. Finding Nepal beneath the flood of trekkers can be difficult, but the scenery and culture are top-notch, and you can avoid the peak-season crush and still get fine weather and views.
The views of the mountains are spectacular, and the route actually crosses to the other side of the main Himalayan range for some unusual views of the northern flanks.
Jomsom and Muktinath Trek (Fact of the Trip)
- Trekking Best Season: March, April, May, September, October and November
- Trekking Days: 15 days.
- Trekking Style: Tea House or Camping or Guide/Porter Services
- Trekking Altitude:3802 meters
- Trekking Grade: Moderate
- Group Size: Minimum 2 pax
- Trip Attractions: Kathmandu city, Patan Durbar Square, Monastery, Stupa and Temple, Jomsom, Muktinath, Poon hill, Himalayan View - Annapurna, Gangapurna, Fishtail, Nilgiri Himal, Muktinath Temple
- Activities: Tour and Trekking
- Trekking Destination: Jomsom and Muktinath
- Trip Starts: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu or Pokhara
Jomsom and Muktinath Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival.
Pick up by our representative and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: City Sight-Seeing
Morning: Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa, Afternoon: Swayambhunath Monastery and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Drive to Pokhara and transfer to Hotel.
Day 04: Drive to Birethanti (1163m), Trek to Tikhedhunga (1577m)
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2855m)
Day 06: Early morning hike to Poon Hill to view sunrise over the Himalayas. Trek to Tatopani (1189m)
Day 07: Trek to Ghasa (2013m)
Day 08: Trek to Marpha (2667m)
Day 09: Trek to Kagbeni (2800m)
Day 10: Trek to Muktinath (3802m)
Day 11: Trek to Jomsom (2713m)
Day 12: Fly to Pokhara (820m)
Day 13: Drive to Kathmandu /Hotel
Day 14: Rest Day (Free for Shoping)
Day 15: Back to your home or next destination.