- We constructed a nationwide scientific collaboration network in four scientific subdisciplines.
- By the years pass, all the subsets display the tendency of co-authoring with more authors per paper.
- The perfect power-law consistence of the interdisciplinary network in degree distribution is best copied by the mathematics subset.
- The surgery subset tends to deviate from the exponential growth rate, while others are in good consistency with exponential fits.
- The Matthew Effect is observed in career longevity distributions.
Patterns of collaboration in four scientific disciplines of the Turkish collaboration network
Abdullah Çavuşoğlu, İlker Türker