Click here to get rid of Pcrestore Vista Error problem Automatically
Common Pcrestore Vista Error Problems You May Encounter::
- Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: Pcrestore Vista Error. Please install [APPLICATION] again.
- The update is not available for your computer
- A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer
Besides, Pcrestore Vista Error might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, Pcrestore Vista Error problem will be resolved easily.. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Please do the following steps to perform a clean boot:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Free Download SmartPCFixer