About a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8, but it is really annoying to receive the result, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up ERROR_ELEVATION_REQUIRED problem and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to solve ERROR_ELEVATION_REQUIRED?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.Method 1:Download SmartPCFixer to repair ERROR_ELEVATION_REQUIRED problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to get rid of ERROR_ELEVATION_REQUIRED problem.Method Two: To resolve ERROR_ELEVATION_REQUIRED error effectively and efficiently, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ERROR_ELEVATION_REQUIRED error can be a disaster for your PC. If ERROR_ELEVATION_REQUIRED error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of ERROR_ELEVATION_REQUIRED error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove ERROR_ELEVATION_REQUIRED error in time.