Fonctionnelle, organisationnelle, marketing, sociale ou même liée au business model de l’entreprise, l’innovation contemporaine joue sur une gamme élargie, à la recherche de l’accord parfait. Découvrez le deuxième volet de présentation de l’innovation nouvelle génération.
It’s not you, it’s your company. Management Innovation eXchange founders Gary Hamel and Michele Zanini believe that continuous improvement requires the creation of change platforms, rather than change programs ordained and implemented from the top. A McKinsey & Company article.
Really? 90%? Well let me qualify that and say that that 90% includes those organisations that also try to take advantage of a digital disruption opportunity and are not successful. Nevertheless it’s still a big number, so here is how we are justifying it. We provide some compelling ‘reality data mining’ analysis to support our case.Surviving a Digital Disruption will require a major change in the way organisations currently workNot as controversial? Well let’s look at how Organisational Change
Activision CEO Eric Hirshberg's commencement address to art graduates of UCLA has a message about creativity in business.
Anne Landreat's insight:
So true. And inspiring also.
"Creativity is usually seen as something you surround leaders with. But in a world where increasingly, creativity is the most valuable, competitive advantage, why not reverse that structure? With creativity at the center, and organizational expertise surrounding it?"
I used to think corporate culture didn’t matter. Discussion of vision, mission and values was for people who couldn’t build product or sell it! We had work to do and this MBA BS was getting in the way!
- Train to dare… to win! by Aude Diano, Impro2 Train to develop your boldness, to manage mistakes, to gain confidence, to be creative & innovative! Workshop in French
- The boldness of champions, by Magali Baton, Seika Coaching Come and question your depiction of champions thanks to the Lego® Serious Play® Method and let yourself be surprised by your own resources Workshop in French, maximum capacity of participants: 14
- Dare to Say No, by Rima Nouri, Rima Nouri Coaching No might be the most important word women need to employ. They know this, but don’t dare to do it. Workshop in English or French (depending on participants), minimum capacity of participants: 10
- (Re)discover your talents … and become a better version of yourself!, by Florence Hardy A unique workshop introducing you to an innovative approach to practical talent development Additional information: Your registration must be completed by June 5th in order to complete the on line assessment (40 mins) in advance. Workshop in English, maximum capacity of participants: 20
- Dare to Take the Floor in English!, by Marie Stephenson, Stephenson Coaching Tools to help you to overcome your fears and feel more confident when speaking in English in public Workshop in English, maximum capacity of participants: 16
- Dare to take risks: experience change as an opportunity, by Françoise Pelissier/Lettre en lien & Anne Clemencin/To the point A stimulating workshop to test your ability to dare, to surpass yourself and to learn from others. Get ready to move on. Workshop in French
- Dare to share! Growth via collective intelligence, by Beate Bodoo Discover the power of entrepreneur peer-to-peer brainstorming as a motor to boost your business. Workshop in English and French (depending on participants), maximum capacity of participants: 10
- How can purpose lead to innovative thinking? by Mélanie Marcel, SoScience An eye-opener on the power of values and purpose to re-think innovation in the company Workshop in French, maximum capacity of particpants: 25
7 AFTERNOON WORKSHOPS: "COMBINE YOUR TALENTS"
- Clever consumers deserve clever brands: go for it! by Anne-Tania Desmettre, Brand & Consumer TECHNOLOGIES Turning a disruptive and innovative mind set into a company’s strategy: a case study Workshop in French, maximum capacity: 10
- Boost your sales through boldness and innovation, by Nathalie Nelken, Booster Academy Discover how to boost your sales thanks to boldness and innovation Workshop in French
- Managing Gen Y (@ work) & Gen Z (@ home), by Denise Dampierre, Home Is Fun LLC Building respectful and collaborative relationships at work and at home Workshop in English or French (depending on the participants)
- Innovation: which legal protection for your project? by Ryane Meralli, Carler Choosing the effective protection required and when to act for your project Workshop in English, maximum capacity:15
- Dare to change, dare to reinvent, by Nadira Artyk, Expatfactor To help professional mid-career women to find confidence through increased self-awareness and learn practical tools in order to embrace a more meaningful career/role/direction. Workshop in English
- Change the way we work together: let’s start tomorrow! by Anne Landréat A collaborative workshop to experience the power of collective intelligence and find out what YOU can change Workshop in English and French (depending on the participants)
- Dare to innovate your communication style ! by Claudia Garcia, DAREto Express your amibitions differently – how to get buy-in for new projects and ideas ? Workshop in English and French (depending on participants)
Anne Landreat's insight:
Heureuse à l'idée de faciliter un workshop sous forme de World Café autour de la question de l'innovation dans le champs du "travailler ensemble" lors de la journée "Best Of!" du Professional Women's Network à Paris, une journée ouverte aux hommes comme aux femmes, mais organisée par un réseau de femmes.
Technologique, scientifique, industrielle : l’innovation a longtemps porté ces étiquettes, aujourd’hui largement surpassées par la réalité. C’est un fait : l’innovation, si elle n’a pas quitté les laboratoires de recherches, peut également avoir bien d’autres origines. Voici une présentation, en deux volets, des six facettes de l’innovation nouvelle génération.
At some level, all institutions and organizations are grounded in permanence and status quo…the innovative ones have learned to transcend that permanence by cascading new learning to scale up their networks and effectively mobilize the entire ecosystem of the organization.
Dynamique de l'organisation apprenante - Yann Lemeux - thinkdolearn.overblog.com Apprendre à apprendre : les principes de l’organisation apprenante Cet article n'est pas un mode d'emploi. Par essence, la dynamique de l'organisation apprenante est d'observer,...
The leadership of Toyota Europe launched an ambitious employee-driven program for cultural change. Following an internal merger and a series of crises, it strives to create a great place to work. To ensure organisation-wide recognition and adoption, the group opted for a design-led approach resulting in a powerful internal brand and a series of events. In a continuous effort, the outcomes of the design process embed the new way of working into daily business.
Anne Landreat's insight:
Culture Change by Design - Toyota Fast Forward.
The video of the talk I jointly gave with Mark Adams from @ToyotaEurope in April in Berlin during the Intersection'15 + DMI Europe Conference #designtoalign @eda.c @DMIfeed
PWN Paris presents its flaghsip event in collaboration with the Fédération Française de Football on June 16th 2015
Join us Be Bold & Innovate
The world we live in today is in the midst of a deep mutation. It is a world that presents more and more complex challenges, which can instill fear, but which can also hold the keys to many opportunities. The realm of the possible is growing, as one can witness through the development of collaborative and participative economics, the evolving networks around us, the discovery of sustainable renewable energy sources, the use of 3D printing techniques...
In order to make the best out of this changing world and to use it as a source of success, it is absolutely necessary to learn how to overcome our barriers, to surpass our fears: be an actor of change, question the status quo, think outside the box...
Boldness and innovation allow us to break free from limitations and help us to translate new ideas and concepts into concrete actions.
The Best Of! 2015 will give you an exclusive and exciting opportunity to meet experts, explore new approaches in the fields of technological, entrepreneurial and social innovation and learn from best practices and real-life experiences.
Discover new ways to think and dare.
We are pleased to announce that Brigitte Henriques, ex-international French football player and Secretary General of the Fédération Française de Football, will be our guest of honor for this 9th edition of the Best Of!
Anne Landreat's insight:
Heureuse à l'idée de faciliter un workshop sous forme de World Café autour de la question de l'innovation dans le champs du "travailler ensemble" lors de la journée "Best Of!" du Professional Women's Network à Paris, une journée ouverte aux hommes comme aux femmes, mais organisée par un réseau de femmes. Et en plus, en partenariat avec la (très masculine) Fédération Française de Football !
Dans toute organisation – communauté ou entreprise – il y a des individus qui, grâce à leurs comportements différents et efficaces, préviennent ou résolvent des problèmes dits insolubles, alors qu’ils partagent les même contraintes que leur pairs. C’est sur ce constat que s’appuie la «positive deviance». Son objectif? Inviter toutes les parties prenantes à découvrir ces solutions comportementales adaptées à un contexte précis, qui sont à la fois immédiatement applicables et pérennes, puis à les diffuser.
VIDÉO - L'innovation testée dans les locaux du New York Times retranscrit les moments les plus importants d'une réunion et permet aux personnes absentes de réécouter ce qui a été dit pendant quatre semaines.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.