1. Does the right of access to information imply that governments must publish information without an access to information request?
2. Which information should be prioritized? What types of information are becoming emerging international standards as part of government obligations to publish proactive information?
3. What is the relationship between “open data” and proactively published information?
4. What are good practices from different countries around the world?
5. What should the proactive publication priorities be for countries which are members of the Open Government Partnership?
These are some of the key questions about proactive publication of information which will be discussed during this webinar led by Helen Darbishire of Access Info Europe, and Kevin Dunion of the Centre for Freedom of Information at the University of Dundee.