The OU is known for its 'openness' and in the past few years that has extended to research and practice in an new area with the Open tag - Open Educational Resources (OER).
Five OER projects based at the OU are reporting activity and challenges at this event.
* OLNET with an international focus supported by the William and Flora Hewlitt Foundation
* B2S (Bridge to Success) an OU-led initiative that takes OU 'Openings' content to targeted US students
* SCORE the Support Centre for Open Resources in Education, a national role initiative funded by HEFCE
* ORIOLE (Open Resources: Influence on Learners and Educators) funded through a HEA National Teaching Fellowship.
* The OpenEd Project - a project to deliver open courses.
The event will be video recorded and also streamed live and available publicly (so not only as replay on the internet as for most events)
Via OER Hub