BETTY'S ANGELS, RESCUING CHILDREN IN OHIO - Founded by: Betty Strawderman - rescuing & helping children get their wings for over 30 years.
BETTY'S ANGELS protects displaced children in our community weather the crises in their lives by providing a loving home with well adjusted adults to help them grow and flourish. Ms. Strawderman is not a foster parent-she is "grandma"
BETTY'S ANGELS Mission Statement:
We at BETTY'S ANGELS INC. seek to protect our youngest victims of homelessness, sexual abuse, drug addiction, and neglect by giving them a loving home with well adjusted adults to help them grow and flourish. We provide advocacy, education, support services, emergency 24-hour shelter in order to prevent future victimization.
BETTY'S ANGELS Vision Statement:
BETTY'S ANGELS INC. is our productive catalyst of support measures to contend with these unfortunate cycles , and neglect by taking legal custody of these young victims and placing them in our home with other survivors. As the area's only alternative to foster care, we provide a continual supply of support; from emergency to transitions of security for our youngest victims of crime and furthermore, act as a gateway to the rescue of children and maturing adolescents caught in all aspects of dysfunctional lifestyles-Regardless of race & free from all forms of discrimination.
The organizational values governing BETTY'S ANGELS INC. & developments include but are not limited to:
Equal opportunity & accommodations for policy per each child regardless, of race, religion, gender, lifestyle, diversity or adversities.
Designed on the premise of these principals & ideologies:
* Each child under care is to live free of abuse and crimes against them
* Keeping siblings together as part of their recovery
* Adamant respect to privacy & confidentiality
* Opportunities for every child to be empowered to recognize and consider all options in making life choices
* Continuation of development when achievable of relationships between the children and their natural parents & or grand parents, as safely deemed by court regulations & recommendations are to be considered as required permissions